Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Milburn Tuesday!

Today the kiddos and I took probably our last trip to Milburn Orchards, before it starts getting too cold anyway!

This is real life morning craziness :)

All aboard the bus!


Watch out...crazy driver alert!


This picture is hilarious to me...you had to be there, but they were both nicely sitting on these jumpy animals and smiling for me to take their picture.  Well, I took my regular digital camera today and it's a little slower, and within the time they were smiling and I pushed the button, Reagan fell off her bull and Landon was saying, "sissy, off me!"  SOOOOO all that can happen in about 1.2 seconds :)






We were on our way out and then they found the sandbox...we were there another 30 minutes!  Do you see all of those trucks?!?!

Reagan was in the witch's stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment