Sunday, October 27, 2013

Landon's GREAT Day

iPad'ing before school

I couldn't NOT document Landon's first GREAT day at school last Friday!  He hadn't gone to school the week before because of his cough and then we had the field trip on Wednesday, which I was there for, so I figured Friday would be a hard day at school for Landon man.  He was attached to my hip Friday morning as we were getting ready and we just kept talking about his friends, how much fun he would have, and that mommy would be back so soon to get him and Sis.  He still didn't seem thrilled...

I dropped Reagan off and then Landon.  He cried and cried...I apologized to his teacher, walked out the door, waved to Landon from the outside window, and was on my way to our cabinet meeting :) At 10:00 I was in Kohl's (a little time to kill before our appointment!) and I got a phone call from the preschool...I panicked!  UGHGHGHGHGHGH!!  I just knew it wasn't good and as I was trying to answer, I accidentally hung up!  I tried to call the number right back and it wasn't the direct school number so I couldn't.  As I was goggling the correct number my phone beeped that I had a voicemail.  I checked it and it was Miss Natalie.  She said that Landon was obviously a little sad when I dropped him off, BUT was doing SOOOO GREAT!  He was playing with friends, playing by himself, painted a pumpkin, played outside, and just was doing sooooo great!  My heart about exploded and I was crying in Kohl's because I was just SO happy!

I was sure to share the good news with the girls at the cabinet appointment who were nice enough to seem excited for me :)  ha!  I know they didn't care, but I was just a little too happy.

We are SOOO proud of Landon!  I just PRAY this continues and he realizes it is okay to leave Mommy and that school is fun!  YAY Landon Man!!


We made chocolate chip cookies to celebrate!


...and watched a movie with popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment