Friday, October 11, 2013

Phone Dump!

I try to upload my phone pictures when I do my camera pictures, but sometimes that just doesn't happen!  Here are a few phone pics I found :)
This was the day we were supposed to go to Milburn with the new mom's club, but Reagan was croupy coughing...so we stayed home instead!


That night we went to Middletown to look at a house on the market that is our same model, so it was fun to see!  Someone couldn't keep their eyes open on the way!

That next day was Friday, a school day for Landy, but Sis stayed home.  He just looks a little too big for me with his backpack and lunchbox :)


One Monday I took him to his favorite park before we got Reagan from school and he just posed himself in front of each of these spots and said "cheese" "Momma, take pick-ture"  ha!  He's trained well!


No comments:

Post a Comment