Tuesday, October 6, 2009

4 Month Stats


Today we were off to the doctor for Reagan's 4 month appointment. She did a great job and only cried when the mean nurse stuck her with shots! (She really wasn't mean...just made my baby girl cry!) Reagan is right on track with everything and doing great! We even got the okay to start some rice cereal!!!! The doctor said after about 2 or 3 weeks of that to go ahead and introduce some veggies...OH MY GOSH!! I feel like she is still so young, but she is a growing girl and needs to get all her vitamins!
Weight: 15lbs. 10ozs. (in the 90%)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (in the 85%)
Head Circum: 43 cm. (in the 93%) that means she is REALLY smart! haha!
Reagan was exhausted after her shots, but we had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and then we came home and little miss snoozed! Then she snoozed again...now she is snoozing again!! Hopefully she goes to bed at some point tonight :)
*I forgot to mention that she apparently has some eczema on her face and arms...that is why there is a red patch on her face. The doctor said to keep putting aquafor on her face and dry spots for another week and if it's not better to fill the perscription she gave me. The lady taking Reagan's pictures yesterday told me to "wipe my lipstick off of her cheek." I told her that a) I NEVER wear lipstick and b) it was just dry skin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Reagan, you are such a big girl now!! Where has the time gone?! Don't worry Steph, those shots are much worse on us, the moms, than on the little ones!
    Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete