Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!! It was a BUSY day for us, but a great day!! Momma FINALLY got out and did MOST of the errands that I had wanted to accomplish last weekend, so in that I felt pretty productive!! One of the errands I needed to do was get pumpkins. We got little guys from the pumpkin patch last weekend, but we needed ones for Keith and I. Mental note: Don't wait until the day of Halloween to buy pumpkins! :) Thankfully I found some at a little stand on the side of the road in Raleigh!

This afternoon we carved FOUR pumpkins and Reaggie watched the whole thing! It was pretty cute! Now you might be wondering, why with all of her Halloween outfits does she have on a Phillies outfit today...well you see she had a minor accident in the diaper about 10 minutes after she got dressed that just forced an outfit change to the Phillies gear :) She wanted to get her hands on all the guts VERY badly, sorry!! Keith did his design free hand, I used a little stencil thing, I did Reagan's, and Keith designed Bailey's. They are not masterpieces by any means, but they were just what we wanted!




Reagan looked SO cute in her LADYBUG costume!! (Yes the winner was my favorite choice as well!) We started out trick or treating with some neighborhood friends, but they were moving a little to quick for us! :) We just went up the street and back, but Reagan was the cutest ladybug I saw! I love seeing all of the kid's costumes, some are too adorable!





We can already picture next year when Reaggie is waddling towards someones house and holding out her little pumpkin for candy. It will be so cute!! We saw a couple little kiddos that looked to be about 1 1/2 and were TOO cute!

Oh and please notice Keith's lovely attire for the night...haha!! I remember we bought this a few years ago for a work party that he had..."thankfully" he was able to find it tonight! It was a hit! ;)




Oh YES...Bailey was dressed up in his annual costume as well! The kids get such a kick out of him!

It was a great first Halloween with a baby! Having a child really gave Halloween a whole new level of fun :) It gets me even MORE EXCITED for Christmas to come now too!!

1 comment: