Sunday, October 11, 2009

Special Day!

Today was a very special day for our family, Reagan was baptized! We had her baptism at my Gran's church in Westminster. It was sooo nice and just the perfect day! We had family and friends there to share in her special day and it was so nice!! Reagan was such a good girl in church, for the most part, and even didn't mind getting water on her head! She much preferred the party afterwards though :) All in all it was a great day!! Thank you so much to everyone for coming and to my mom and Gran for all of your help!! It was a GREAT day!!



Reagan getting baptized!



The rose at the front of the church Gran and Gramps dedicated to Reags!



Reagan with Mommy and Daddy



Reagan with her parents and Godparents, Walker and Jamie!


Four Generations...LOVE IT!



Aunt Kristin and Opa came from Rochester for Reagan's special day!



Reagan with my mom and dad, Mum-Mum and Grandpa



With her GG and G-Gramps, 2 of her 3 GREAT-Grandparents



All of Reagan's Grandparents...Mum-Mum, Grandpa, Pop-Pop, and Opa



This is why I LOVE the fall...this is a georgous tree outside of the church!


Reagan and I at the party, in her "after baptism" outfit!




Cuddling with GG!


The DELICIOUS cake! (her colors were pink and brown)

These were her favors...I made pink rice krispie treats and put a chocolate icing cross on them with white icing polka dots...to match the invitations! :)

If you would like to see all of her pictures, just leave a comment with your email address and I will Snapfish them to you!! I wish I could post them all!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Reagan... what a sweet and extra special day for you! You looked beautiful with your Mommy and Daddy. Wish I could have tasted some of that cake! Yum!
    ~Jenn Koehler, Noah's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLease send me all of the pics!! Love the color coordinations!! So you Steph!!!

    ReplyDelete