Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today Keith and I got married! I remember, most of it, like it was yesterday, I remember smiling A LOT! :) The weather wasn't perfect, but that was okay. My flowers had bows, which I didn't want, but that was okay. Things that normally would have bothered me were no problem...I was getting MARRIED to my Keiffer! :)

I talked to my brother today and after he said "Happy Anniversary" I said to him, "and happy three year anniversary to you passing out at my wedding." haha!! Yes...just as Keith was about to say his vows, BOOM goes Michael onto the stone floor of the church. Thankfully he was fine, just caused a little extra excitment! :)

I loved our first dance! We danced to "Just the Way you Look Tonight" the Frank Sinatra version. We took dance lessons and everything. Poor Keith was more nervous about the dance than anything else. It was classic too because as we were dancing you could tell he was concentrating so hard and counting the steps out...he did a great job!!

It was just such a great day with so many family and friends there to share the day with us! It was wonderful!! Your wedding day is one that you think of and dream of your whole life...while it was stressful to plan because I wanted it just PERFECT, it was all worth it and a day I love thinking about and remembering!

I love you Keith! :)

1 comment: