Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip to the Park!

Today is SUCH A BEAUTIFUL day in the NC state! The weather is in the low 70's and not a cloud in the sky, perfect!! Reagan is just getting over her first little cold, so I figured some fresh air would be the perfect thing to kick it all out of her system!

We went to the little park right in our town and I put her in the swing, which she really liked! I gave her little pushes, not nearly as big as the little boy next to her was getting from his mom. She just watched, more like stared, at this little boy go back and forth. SO CUTE!
I took her over to the slide as well and just held her to go down 1/2 of it. There were "big girls" playing on it too, they were probably 3 years old, and Reagan just gazed at them too going down all by themselves. It's like Reagan was thinking, come on mom, why can't I go by myself?!?!

A mom at the park today asked me how old my baby was and I told her 4 1/2 months...where does the time go!? She too told me to ENJOY every second!! I am truly trying to just soak in every second with her...I hold her a few extra minutes after I rock her to sleep for a nap or bedtime, just to stare at her! She is getting bigger by the day!!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! it looks like you guys had fun! i love that blonde fuzz sticking up in the slide picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at little Miss in her Halloween gear. I love it! Keep the pics coming. I look so forward to them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete