Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a Day!

SO today was just one of "those days." It was to be "Mommy's Day Out!" and I was sooo looking forward to it. I met my friend Heather downtown to go to the Shopping Spree hosted by the Junior League! It was soooo cute and had great stuff! It took SERIOUS will-power to not buy everything! Stupid me tried to wear a cute pair of shoes that have now landed me HUGE blisters on the back of my heel, I mean they really look like tumors...HUGE!! So that was fun. While we were finishing up shopping Keith called me and told me he found a flea on Bailey. GREAT! Keith was researching all about that and calling the vet to see what to do. I sat in TONS of traffic downtown trying to get home to be with Reags while she slept so Keith could go to the store to get flea stuff. FINALLY got home, Keith went out and bought powder, shampoo, you name it and had to put that all over the house and wash all sheets, duvets, the works. Keith had planned on cooking a nice dinner for us to celebrate our anniversary a little early and still did in the midst of de-fleaing our house! :) I was playing with my sweet, sweet baby while Keith was cooking. I was holding her up in the air and she was laughing at me like it was the funniest thing in the world. WELL the next thing I know she SPIT UP all over my face and IN MY MOUTH!! GAG!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled KEITH!!! He came and got Reags and I ran to the sink to wash up a bit...yum! I had a lovely perfume of "spit up" during our nice filet dinner! Doesn't it all just sound great!?! While none of this is terrible at all....it was just one of those days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment