Monday, October 5, 2009

4 Months Old!

I cheated...this was taken the 6th...she wasn't "into it" on the 5th! :)

First Bailey was a distraction, then the sweater! She just wasn't feeling it!


I can't even believe that today our baby girl is FOUR months old!! The time has gone by so quickly and each day I love her more than the day before. :) Reagan is a happy, fun, funny, sweet, well behaved baby. She is awesome!!! She goes to the doctor tomorrow for all of her stats...I am so anxious to see how much she weighs and how tall she is! I know she is getting HUGE!!!

We went to get her pictures taken today, but they won't be in to pick up until the 16th, so I won't be able to take a picture of my pictures and post them until then! ;) They are pretty cute though...wait until you see!

At 4 months Reagan is: taking 2 naps a day, she falls asleep between 8:30 and 9am for her morning nap and sleeps until about 10:30 or 11. Her afternoon nap is usually from about 2 until 4:30 or 5...she is amazing! She goes to bed at 7 or 7:30 every night and sleeps until about 6:30am. We love our snuggle time in the morning! She wakes up talking and playing with her toes, momma scoops her up (daddy on the weekends) and we lay in bed together so I can rest my eyes a little bit longer. She is eating 6 oz. of formula 5 times a day and puts her hands over her eyes so that her palms face up, she is such the drama queen! :) She LOVES to play on her playmat. Sometimes when she gets a little fussy, which is rare, we will just lay her on her playmat to play with the toys and the light up sunshine and she is good to go!! :) For some reason she likes for us to sing to her too...poor thing will one day realize mommy and daddy are not singers!! (She loves "You Are My Sunshine and The Wheels on the Bus!) She is also now in 3-6 month and 6 month clothes...so long to the 3 month supply! (I better have atleast one more girl to wear all of her adorable outfits again! I'm sure, with my luck, the next girl will be born in the winter and won't be able to wear hardly any of Reagan's clothes!!)

Reagan's personality is so easy going, just like her daddy! She smiles all the time and is such a SWEETIE!!!

She is doing much better on her tummy now too! She thinks its funny to lay on her changing table on her tummy and look up to see my face staring at her! Cracks her up :)

Hard to believe it's been 4 months...I don't know what moms do when their baby turns 1, 16, 18, 21!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even think about that right now...Reags is still a little baby girl, but is just getting so big!

Mommy and Daddy love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much Reaggie!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment