Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Year Ago Today

Not only was today such a special day because of Reagan's baptism, but it was also the one year anniversary of Keith and I finding out I was pregnant!!! I can't believe it was a year ago already that I found out I was pregnant. I will NEVER forget how I felt that day...I thought I was looking at the test incorrectly!! NO WAY was I really pregnant!?!?!?!

I know I wrote the story last year, but for the newer readers, I will do it all again...

Keith was staining the deck last year on Saturday, October 11 and I was upstairs cleaning and doing laundry. I was about to start a medicine that made me have a period (sorry TMI!) and I had to take a pregnancy test before taking it, just to be on the safe side. Well I was all mad that I even had to spend $14 on the tests because I just knew there was no way! I took the test, left it in the bathroom, did laundry, cleaned, and about 30 minutes later went back and looked at it! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO LINES!! I went down and showed Keith and he just looked at the test saying, "so what does this mean?" and I said "it means we're having a BABY!!!!" We just hugged and cried and were so excited. However, before we told anyone we wanted to go to the doctor to be sure! It was SOOO exciting and SOOO hard to believe! I will NEVER forget that day! Whenever I find out I am pregnant again I know I will be excited, but finding out that very first time, I think will always be sooo memorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment