Sunday, December 13, 2009

An Afternoon with Morgan!

On Friday afternoon I picked up Morgan, our neighbor, from school early because her parents had a Christmas party to go to! I told her on Friday morning that we would make Christmas cookies after school and she was sooo excited!! When we got home we made brownies, a cake, and cookies!! I was exhausted :)

We took a little dinner break, well Morgan and Reagan got to eat anyway!! Morgan ate her WHOLE cheeseburger from McDonald's and Reagan ate her WHOLE bowl for peas!! She LOVED them :) That was the first night for peas and she gobbled them down! I don't blame her for liking peas better than green beans...haha!

To say that Reagan loves Morgan is an understatement I think! Reagan just STARES at Morgan and loves to be around her and Morgan likes to be around Reagan just as much! Well Morgan was being a silly four year old and making Reaggie LAUGH SO HARD on Friday night...I got this video of it, cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment