Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

Last night we had a little Christmas party and it was so fun!! We had greats friends here and they all humored me by enjoying a couple Christmas games I came up with :) Well it goes without saying the hits of the party were Reagan and Parker, of course Parker partied a LOT longer than Reaggie could handle, but they were too cute!! Here are just a couple of their adorable pictures!!



Here are a couple pictures of the house...don't want to bore you with those!






(I made little Rice Krispie Ornament balls, that didn't turn out as expected, as a little favor for the night. Hopefully they atleast taste okay!)


I didn't take hardly any pictures, which is so unlike me, but when you are the hostess I guess it's harder to snap every minute! :) I did make a "Rudolph Spritzer" as our cocktail of the night and I have to say it was quite tastey!

It was a great night and our kitchen prooves it this morning! One dishwasher load is currently running and I think I have about two more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment