Friday, December 4, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

IS MY TWO BOTTOM TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks, Reagan is OFFICIALLY TEETHING!! I can't even believe it!! I felt around her gums yesterday and thought I felt something, but I'm pretty sure I was in denial about it! I did take her to the doctor today though because she has been playing with her ears A LOT lately and didn't sleep so well last night. Turns out her ears look perfect, everything was great, just two little white marks poking in on her bottom gums! I asked the doctor how much Tylenol she could have for her weight and it is DOUBLE what I was giving her, so hopefully that helps the little angel sleep better tonight. Oh and by the way, she was weighed today (with clothes and diaper) and weighed 19 POUNDS 7 OUNCES!! Such a big girl...I had a feeling she was pushing 20 pounds. :) We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for her SIX MONTH check up...I know, six months already!! More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment