Thursday, December 24, 2009

O Holy Night...

Christmas is always my favorite time of the year, but this year...adding Reagan to the mix made it even more wonderful!!! There are so many fun traditions that I just can't wait to pass on with Reaggie!!

On Saturday night it happened to be "luminary night" in my dad's neighborhood! I LOVE THIS!! I am thinking about organizing it for our neighborhood next year...anyway, it was supposed to be the Saturday before, but with the blizzard it was postponed! Basically every house lines the front of their lawn, on the street, with white paper lunch bags and puts a candle in them...it looks like a runway going through the neighborhood...so cute! The local fire department comes through too with Santa! It was FREEEEZING that night, so just Keith and Jamie ventured out, but they had fun and said everything looked great!



On Christmas Eve we went over to my mom and John's to get our pajamas. This is a tradition we have had for as long as I can remember...my mom always got us new jammies for Christmas Eve! Reagan was SO cute opening hers...she got some very special pajamas this year and looked adorable in them, if I do say so myself! :)

After Reaggie's nap we headed to my grandpa's to exchange gifts before our annual dinner at Outback! We had a nice time hanging out! My grandpa always gives my sister and I a piece of my grandma's jewelry, which is so special! I just love that!!



We wound up leaving dinner a little earlier than everyone else because it was way past Reaggie's bedtime! She was a SLEEPY girl...didn't even make it out of the Outback parking lot! She had to get lots of rest so she was ready to open all of her special presents from Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment