Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 1/2 Year Birthday!!

It is sooo hard for me to believe that my baby girl is 6 months old today...half of a year!! Part of me feels like we have had her for even longer and another part of me feels like it was just yesterday that she was born! We are so blessed to have such a happy and healthy baby!


Reagan is currently cutting her first teeth!! Her two bottom front teeth are coming in and it's so fun for all of us...haha! Poor thing is doing great with it, but nighttime seems to be the worst. I can not complain though because this is temporary and she is normally such a great sleeper, I'm not going to lie though and say I'm not tired!!


Reaggie has perfected the act of sitting by herself. She does great! I really don't worry about leaving her sitting on the floor anymore. She still loves her jumperoo and so do mommy and daddy!! Reagan could play in that thing for a very long time!! She loves to "jumpy jumpy jumpy!" :)


Today we left Reagan with her first babysitter, so we could see the Rockettes. :) She did great with her!

Reagan is babbling up a storm and just LOVES to blow bubbles at you! :) It's so funny! As if she isn't drooling enough with her toofers coming in!

She is eating rice again and we even introduced her to green beans so far. I don't think they are her favorite, she gets that from her mommy!!


It is going to be a fun Christmas with a baby this year. She is grabbing like crazy and I'm pretty positive will be more interested in the wrapping paper and boxes, than the actual presents!



Reagan is just a joy and I just stare at her often and say "Lord, thank you!" She is my angel girl and I just love her to pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! So Cute!!! Happy 1/2 year sweet Reags!! :) Love you to pieces! Love, The Johnson's

    ReplyDelete