Monday, December 14, 2009

Reagan's Famous!

...well in our eyes anyway!

When I took Reaggie last week for her 6 month pictures, the girl that took them said that Reagan did such a good job that she wanted to put her pictures on one of their walls. I have to admit that I was pretty excited about that! :) I had been all worried about these pictures too because we left from Winston that morning early so that we could be there in time. My thought process was Reaggie could take her morning nap in the car and be good to go! RIIIGHT! She slept for about 30ish minutes in the car! However, she was a little model once we got there.

So today, since Keith was home, we ventured to the mall to take a look at Reagan's wall. To my surprise, it was the whole wall behind the check out counter! Oh I about cried!! The girls there asked if they could help me and just said I needed to take a picture of my daughter's wall. She said, "oh she is so cute! We have had more people say how cute all of those pictures are!" My heart overflowed with pride! haha :) Here are some standard "pictures of her pictures" from her 6 month photo shoot! Sorry for the glare...I tried a million times and there was glare each time!

1 comment:

  1. what a little model you have there!!! she is AH-dorable!!!! how special! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete