Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reagan's Vacation!

Well the time has come for Reaggie to have her first vacation, I'll call it that to make myself feel better :) My mom and John arrived yesterday to pick up the baby girl for her vacation to PA! Keith and I are on our way to Sandy's wedding in the BAHAMAS in the morning. We went out to dinner tonight and both said that it hasn't sunk in that we are going to the BAHAMAS in the morning!! I miss my baby girl SOOO much, but I know she is in good hands!!

Keith left on Tuesday morning for Winston for the LAST TIME! He just had his review that afternoon, then packed up his apartment. They had graduation today and was OFFICIALLY on his way home for good!! Yahoo! So we celebrated tonight, as I said, by going out to dinner! We went at about 6:30 too...LATE, well by Reagan standards that is.




Last time in a moving truck for a LONG time!!

Saying good-bye to Reagan was a very tearful event for me this morning, as to be expected! She was so sleepy and cuddly in the car ready for her trip...I just had to give kisses and wave good-bye to my little girl! She is ALL MINE when we get back though Mum-Mum and Gigi!! :)

We are now in the midst of getting everything packed for not only tropical weather, but also for PA winter weather! We are going to leave as soon as we get back in Raleigh to head to see our little one! Have I mentioned we ALREADY skyped with her this afternoon when Keith got home?!?! She looks bigger already...haha! Just kidding :)

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your family, friends, and all of the blessings in your life...
I know we will! Don't let the real reason for the season slip your mind either, even with all the craziness of this time of year! Merry Christmas and BON VOYAGE to us!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute! I LOVE the pics below in the "shrine to Reagan" at the photo place. Ya'll have fun in the Bahamas!!

    ReplyDelete