Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nice Little Saturday

What a great day it was today!! Yesterday afternoon Reaggie and I ventured to Winston to see Keith one last time and to use his babysitting services for Saturday :) I left early Saturday morning to head to Sandy's Bachelorette Celebration, which started with a brunch at her sister's house. From there we were off to three vineyards to taste their delicious wines, well most were delicious! :) It was so fun!! I had to drive seperatly from everyone else, who was in the "wine tour van," but it was still a great day!! We are sooo excited to share Sandy and Slim's wedding with them in less than two weeks!! (Post to come about that...leaving my baby for a WEEK!)

I left the vineyard tour a little early and headed back to Winston. By the time I got back I said a quick hello to Reaggie and then had to get read for the Christmas Spectacular!! Keith and I had a romantic dinner of Lean Cuisines in his apartment kitchen before we left ;) haha!! A girl from Keith's program watched Reagan for us and I knew she would do great with her! However, I have to admit that as we got in the car to go, I CRIED! We have never left Reagan with anyone other than family or our neighbors, so this was huge! However, not long after the show started we got a text saying, "she is a sleeping angel...have fun!" That made me feel MUCH better!

The show was GREAT! It brought back sooo many fun memories of seeing the show when I was younger. Keith really enjoyed it too :) I loved how so much of it was the same, but a lot of it was new too! Those Rockettes sure can kick those legs though and in perfect unison!! It's wonderful to see :) We were home by about 8:45, just in time to rock a fussy baby girl back to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. you two look precious!! is that an at outlet purchase from the co state?! so glad you had fun, love you!!!

    ReplyDelete