Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!! I can't believe it is now 2010!! TEN years ago I graduated high school...it just doesn't seem like ten years ago! SOOO much has changed in the past decade and I know so much more will in this upcoming ten years!

Tonight was WONDERFUL! Keith had to work all day, but Reaggie and I ran a couple errands to Sam's and Target. We hadn't been out of the house in two days so it was time for an adventure! (When it's cold out it just seems like more work than it's worth to bundle up and go out...this coming week is supposed to be freezing! I don't think I'll be able to stay in all week though!) Anyway...we got some great Christmas deals for next year at Target and some delicious looking steaks at Sam's for dinner.

Keith got home and we ate a yummy dinner and played with Reaggie for awhile. She is turning into quite the party animal, not wanting to go to bed until atleast 8:00...Keith is excited though because then he'll get to see Reaggie more than the 45 minutes at night that he was. ANYWAY...after she went to bed, we played a little Yahtzee, and fell asleep! SOMEHOW I woke up, looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:53pm! I woke up Keith, who was sound asleep, we watched the ball drop, then went to bed! haha...sounds exciting huh!?! It was the perfect New Year's Eve for us!
Wishing you a VERY happy and healthy 2010!!! :)

1 comment: