Tuesday, February 1, 2011

29 and Holding!

On Friday, the 28th, I turned 29!!  I don't think it has totally hit me yet that this was my last "20's" birthday.  How did this happen?  I really don't care about turning 30, atleast I don't think I do, but I remember turning 20 like it was yesterday...anyway...it was a great birthday!

Reaggie gave me a special card and wore her adorable cupcake outfit for Mommy's birthday!

We even ate dinner in the dining room...I think that makes it the third time we've used it!  ha :)

Reags kept saying "Happy Birday Mommy!"  Too sweet!

My mom and John came down on Wednesday, ahead of the 18+" of snow they were expecting in PA!  They watched Reagan on Thursday and Friday, which she loved...actually I don't know who had more fun, Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop or Reagan, we'll say it was a tie! 

We had a nice dinner with the Mills on Friday night that my mom and John cooked...all of my faves!  We had filet, mashed potatoes, caesar salad, fruit salad, peas, delicious rolls...oh it was good!  Then a chocolate cake for dessert, I was officially about to POP!  Thank goodness for maternity jeans :)  ha!  Any excuse to pull those bad boys out!

I got spoiled with so many birthday messages, cards, and some pretty fabulous gifts!  Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes...it was a great day.  Next one will be with 2 kids and I will be turning THIRTY!!!  HOLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment