Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

What an awesome weekend!!  They always go by so quickly, I know I sound like a broken record, but they do!  Why can't 2 workdays go as quickly as the 2 weekend days?  Anyway...

Friday I left school a few minutes early to get my hair done...sometimes that is just the best.  I love getting a little cut and (cough, cough) a little highlight :)  It worked out great to have my appointment on Friday because Gran and Gramps were coming for the weekend and they were anxious to see Reagan, so they were able to pick her up at Miss Wendy's for me.  They said she was a little unsure of them picking her up, but she quickly got over it, especially once Gigi got out the bubbles!!  The weather has been GORGEOUS!!  Gran and Gramps were nice enough to bring some fried chicken for dinner, so we enjoyed that and then a little coloring fun before it was time for bed!


Saturday morning Keith had a soccer game and we were all up and at 'em to go out to breakfast.  Isn't going out for breakfast the best?  OH...I MUST backtrack...that morning, after Reags had finished her cereal, she kept saying "poo poo potty."  I took off her diaper and let her sit on the potty, she tried and tried, but nothing.  I didn't have a chance to get her diaper back on when she was grunting just a bit, as I said "let's go get back on the potty...." I heard Gran say "it's coming, it's coming..."  Oh gracious!  She pooped on the floor, the hardwoods, THANKFULLY!  So we went to the potty to finish the rest and then it was bath time...ha!  Once we were all showered, we were off to breakfast followed by a lovely Target run.  After Target we came home, ate lunch, and took naps.  Gran and Gramps were so sweet and offered to babysit so Keith and I could go out.  I have been craving Fujisan, which is a Japanese hibachi place and it was DELICIOUS!  We even went to a movie afterwards, which was the first movie we've seen since "The Blind Side"...yes, forever ago!  We saw "Just Go With It" with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler...it was hilarious!!  There were literally parts that I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.  It was a fun night out!!  We were home a little after 10 and we kept saying what a late night that was for us...ha...don't be too jealous!

waiting patiently for our table!

drinking her apple juice  (this was a first!)

playing with Gigi

too cute!!

oh this purple hat...she LOVES it!!  Good purchase Gran and Gramps!

pretty hat AND new Dora book, what a great day!

Today the weather was AHHHHH-mazing!!  Windows are open and I think it was close to 80*!  We went to church, out for breakfast, sadly Gran and Gramps left, we made another Target run, napped, and played outside.  Wendy's son came over for a bit while they took their daughter out for her birthday celebration...mom's of twins I don't know how you do it!  It was fun though and we were able to spend a lot of time outside!

it was a bit windy, can you tell??

I hope you had a great weekend!!  I'm going to go kick back and enjoy a bowl of ice cream! :)  One week from tomorrow we find out if this little peanut is a boy or a girl...be sure to vote, we're curious to see what you think!  I'll be 19 weeks on Tuesday, so I will post a tummy picture then...literally in the last week this belly has popppppped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment