Sunday, April 5, 2009

32 Weeks!

I feel terrible that I have been a slack blogger, I promise I will do better for this last EIGHT WEEKS! Yes, that's it...8!

It is so hard to believe that only 8 weeks are left! We are getting so excited for this baby to arrive and wondering more and more each day if this is a little boy or a little girl in my tummy. It is so funny to hear how so many people tell me different...one day it will seem heavy on the "it's a boy" side and the next day it will be "it's a girl." My dad even has a poll going at work with his customer service ladies...haha! (Ladies, if you are reading...you'll have to report the results to me!) My dad tells me it is very heavy on the girl side, so we shall see!

This week the baby continues to grow! I read on my update tonight that the baby is now starting to gain about a 1/2 pound for every pound I gain. I am going to ask at my doctor's appointment on Wednesday if they have any idea how big this baby is right now! I'm just SOOO curious!!

Next week, when I am writing I only have 7 weeks left to go, I will certainly be thinking about how the baby was already 7 weeks old when we FOUND OUT that I was pregnant! This month is just going to FLY by!!! We can't wait and are getting more and more ready everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment