Monday, April 27, 2009

Raleigh Shower!


Yesterday this little peanut was spoiled yet again by some great friends in Raleigh! Starks, Hill, and Taxis put together a perfect shower! They had cute decorations, fun games, and delicious food! :)

The games the girls came up with were so cute! The first one was everyone had to cut string to the length they thought would fit around my belly. Stephanie Davis, who is due 11 days before me, measured her tummy as a guess-timate and got it EXACTLY right!!! We also had a list of 25 traits the baby could inherit from Keith or I, and everyone had to guess which ones they thought I would choose for the baby to have form each of us. It was actually pretty easy for the most part, just a couple stumped me. Guess who's hair I want our baby to have? :) I had Keith do it too when I got home and we were pretty much on the same page, just a couple different here and there! The last game we played was "baby scattegories," where we had to write A-Z down the side of the paper and write down a baby something for each letter...talk about a memory blank! It was fun though, I love me some scattegories!


I had a special glass that said, "Baby K is on the way!" and cute candy and candle favors!

It was so nice! We got some great things for the little one. I am so excited to get everything all set up in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment