Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Everything's Looking Great!

Today was the 32nd week check up and after my last visit, I was a little nervous! It's funny though because when I would go the first few months, I would be so anxious to hear the heartbeat. That would let me know that everything was going well. While I still LOVE to hear that sound, I don't get as nervous because this little baby is always moving around in my belly, letting me know everything is a-okay!

I FINALLY got to see the doctor that I love today, the doctor that was my reasoning for staying with this practice that is 45 minutes away! It was great to see him and he told me that "everything looks great," even my weight! :) Yahoo! He felt my ankles today and said, oh yeah, we have some swelling. That's not new news to me considering I have NO ankles by the end of the day!

I will be going back in two more weeks...after that I'm pretty sure it will be every week! T-minus 50 couple days until Baby Kepplinger arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment