Sunday, April 5, 2009

CONGRATS TO KEITH!!!


Baby K and I are THRILLED to report that Keith got accepted into the Leadership Development Program with BB&T bank that he has been crossing his fingers about for the past 2 1/2 years!!!!! ( I wrote this awhile ago, but we were waiting on everything to go through 100% and it did TODAY, 4/16/09!!!!)
Two Fridays ago he had his interview in Winston-Salem and felt really good about it when he left. He was told that my the next week he would find something out. GREAT news would be coming in a UPS package and not so good news would come in a letter or email. Every day that I came home from school is was a search for a package! Last Friday afternoon Keith had an email from BB&T and obviously he thought it was bad news....HOWEVER it was the tracking information for his UPS package that they were sending!!
I am sooo proud of Keith and he is SOOO excited! He has worked so hard in school and did everything he could to land this job! It is a great opportunity for all of us and something that I know Keith is going to be SO happy doing!!

We love you babe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment