Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Scary Part...

I have been home all day today with different people coming in and out doing repairs to our house, getting our TV installed, and getting blinds put in. It is hard to believe we have just about been in our house a year already...soooo much has changed in that short amount of time! I mean, we're going to be PARENTS in just a few weeks!

As I was peruising the internet today and checking my email about a million times, I got an email from BabyCenter.com. Their emails are sometimes helpful, sometimes just get deleated. Well today I happened to check it and read over it. They had a video that you could watch on different ways women give birth. BIG MISTAKE...I WATCHED IT!!! (Here is the link if you too feel inclined...http://www.babycenter.com/2_inside-pregnancy-labor-and-birth_3658872.bc?scid=preg_2_20090409_B:2&pe=2UwhwHj) While I have been WELL aware that this baby does need to eventually come out, I think it is starting to hit me as we get closer what exactly is involved in the birthing process. I am not going to be the mom that wants to go all natural, that just isn't me, I do want the drugs and I want them before I even walk in the hospital! :)

Ellen has been a great support and keeps telling me that it's really not that bad! I totally believe her and it can't be or women wouldn't keep having babies, right?! I am just such a baby when it comes to pain and just want to feel as little as possible! I even told Keith last night that I think I need to schedule a c-section. I'm not going to be paranoid or anything, I know it will all work out, but I just need to think about that sweet baby and NOT the process of how he or she will arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment