Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nursery Changes!



Leave it to me to not stop with the nursery until it is JUST the way I like it! The other pictures I posted showed the solid white with green trim bedskirt, green gingham bumper, and polka dot sheets...WELL...I do believe I have changed my mind! I was looking for some curtains one day and was on the Babies R Us website, my new fav!, and saw some cute ones, so I clicked on them and saw a whole matching bedding set! It was a green, brown, blue, and white paisley, with a matching stripe, and brown and white polka dots. Well, I fell in love! I had to see it...only problem, it only available online! I can't believe I am going to admit this, but I think most will understand my logic here...I wanted free shipping! I called the store to see if they could order it for me and get me the free shipping, since it would be about $45 to ship everything. I think that is kind of ridiculous considering I'm not even given the OPTION to look in the store to see if it would match. So after a few transfers and speaking to a couple different employees, I got my free shipping! YAHOO! I ordered the bedding set, the hamper, and the valances.

THANKFULLY, on Friday, before we left for PA, everything had arrived! I LOVED it! When we got home this afternoon, I just couldn't wait to try it on the crib...I love it even more!!! I am pretty excited! I even convinced Keith to play around with the furniture for me ONE LAST TIME just to see if there wasn't a better way to organize it all and I am THRILLED with the results!

I am posting the picture of the bedding from the Babies R Us website...my goal during my "3 day spring break" this week is to get curtains hung and get everything a little more situated in the room, but I promise pictures will be coming!! :) Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment