Wednesday, April 22, 2009

34 Weeks Along...


On Sunday I hit the 34 week mark, which means just 6 more weeks to go. To think that if I had this baby in 2 weeks, TWO, it would be considered a "full term pregnancy," is just crazy to think about!
I went to the doctor today for my check-up and everything is still looking great. I was asking my fav doctor about this pain I feel in my right rib cage at night, he said it is most likely a foot that is stretching out! :) Oh how I love this peanut, but if he or she could please find a new home for their foot!! haha! Other than that I am right on track and doing well...after my next appointment I start going EVERY week!!
This tummy just continues to grow...I really don't know how it could get too much bigger! It is exciting though and we are getting very anxious to meet this little boy or girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment