Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Hope Shower!


Some of the New Hope girls!
Sandy, Stef, Biuso, Carolyn, Miss Bonnie, and Alli!

I don't think many people are lucky enough to work with such a great group of people for four years that truly will be a part of your life forever! I was so fortunate to work at New Hope Elementary for my first four years of teaching and feel so blessed to have been a part of such a wonderful school!

On Sunday the New Hope girls (teachers and wonderful moms of kiddos I have taught) had a shower for me. It was wonderful!! I was sooo excited to see so many faces that it had been too long since I've seen. I have to say, I knew I worked with great people, but the moms of the kids I taught, are the best!!!

Miss Colby and I

This little peanut is one lucky little girl or boy! Nancy wanted to get a tummy picture, which I am NOT a fan of, but went ahead and pulled up my shirt to let her. One of my kiddos from last year happened to get a glimpse and I think she is probably traumatized for life!!


We got some GREAT new things for this peanut! I loved all the books that we got, obviously from a group of teachers! :) It was such a great day and I was just overwhelmed with how sweet of a day it was!!


Thank you SOOOO much ladies!! It was great :) Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment