Saturday, April 11, 2009

ALL Day Birthing Class

Today Keith and I had our ALL DAY birthing class, we're talking from 9-4:30! It was a LONG day, but informative. I don't know that I can say it made me feel any better about the whole birthing process, but I guess I do understand everything a little bit better.

We watched videos of 4 different women giving birth...all 4 ways I guess. One all natural, one with just pain killers, one with an epidural, and one c-section. I think Keith and I decided that he is NOT going to be taking a peek as the baby is making its entrance into this world. :)

Overall it was a good day, just a LOT of information to take in! I am going to practice my breating and see what happens the day of delivery....OH I was NONE too thrilled to hear that they like to wait and give an epidural at 6 CM!!!!!!!!!!!! I think an exception will have to be made for this momma to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment