Wednesday, May 2, 2012

9 Months!

LTK is NINE MONTHS old today!  Crazy huh?  He is just a little too big!!


SOO first and for most...the screaming issue we were having seems to be getting much better.  I am BEYOND thankful for that.  He still needs soothing as he is going down, but a little singing, a little patting, and a little "shhh"-ing seem to do the trick.  FINGERS are CROSSED that this continues!  I am a MUCH happier momma knowing that he won't be screaming his head off...that was just terrible!

Seriously Mom?!? :)  You're going to let her do this to me?

Now a close up?  You are not nice!


Landon man is a crawling man these days!  It's so cute to watch him get around.  This is the "good crawling" because he isn't super fast yet.  I know it won't be long until he is a speed demon chasing after his sister.  haha!  She thinks it's cute now, I don't know how long that will last :)  It's funny this time around though because I have to constintly remind Reags to make sure she picks up her jewelry, Barbie shoes...the little things off the floor.  It's scary to think of the little man getting his hands on any of that.  There really is no leaving him alone right now.

Not feelin' the picture at the moment..

Landon eats three meals now.  He LOVES to feed himself.  I am trying not to introduce new foods right now, just until we go to the allergist on Friday and hopefully get some answers.  He has tried chicken though and his new favorite is saltines.  He is eating bananas, puffs, toast, pears, cinnamon maple sticks, saltines, Gerber veggies, and cheerios. 

It's so rough being 9 months old!

Some new tricks recently are when you say "how big is Landon?" he'll put his arms up when we say "SOOO big!"  (it's the cutest!)  He is into waving, big time!  He waves at everyone :)  He also loves to clap...I think he is starting to pick up on us saying "yay!" and associating that with clapping.  Stinkin' cute!

He LOVES to be outside.  He is so chill outside.  Whether he is in his stroller, the wagon, the swing, whatever...he just loves it!  He also is loving to stand lately too.  He can pull himself up to standing in his crib, but isn't doing it on furniture yet.  He tries so hard to pull himself up on the jumperoo though...

Left our photo shoot to get the Little People van...

Much more fun!  (Side note...my dad got me this play van as a joke two Christmases ago since we had just gotten our minivan.  He put stickers on it to say "I'm Hot," "WTF," and "K Clan"...well this has turned into BOTH kids favorite toy of the moment.  Reaggie asked about the stickers and I just told her that Grandpa decorated it for us :)  haha!!)

One of the funniest things he likes to do is "chase" Reagan.  We hold Landon like he's walking and then run with him to get sister.  He just cracks up laughing...it's so sweet and Reaggie loves when we do that.  Again, once he can do it himself, I'm sure it won't be so cute anymore.

Landon LOVES his sister to pieces!  She sings him a coconut song, I have NO idea where this came from, in the car when he is fussing and he just starts laughing away.  It's so funny!  She is just the sweetest sister and loves him so much!  Oh which reminds me, his newest nickname is "Boo Boo."  Poor guy thankfully knows that he has 15 names and responds pretty well to any of them! :)

Grubbin!

I took L to the doctor today for his 9 month check up (which worked out great as a follow up to our ER visit and also a day R was in school so I didn't have two kids screaming when L got his shots) and it turns out he didn't need any shots today!!  YAY!  I was so relieved :)  Of course he is still a big man and TOTALLY off the charts with his growth, but you know what, I LOVE it!! 

Weight:  27 pounds 13.5 ounces (about 10 lbs. less than Reagan...ha!)
Height:  31 inches


He really is just such a sweet man!  His cheeks are just a little too kissable and his tummy just screams tickle me!  We love this boy to pieces and can not belive how big he is getting!!  Just three more months until his first birthday...seriously!?  It's unreal to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment