Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random Cuteness

Just some random pics of the kiddos!

Reaggie is READY for bathing suit season :)  She has been wearing bathing suits around the house and seeing it as a "treat" to even wear one for her nap!  haha!

I should note she doesn't like this one anymore because her belly hangs out and she doesn't want anyone to see her belly...again, fine by me!  I told her that mommy doesn't like for her belly to hang out either :)  We wound up getting this one in a bigger size!

On Tuesday we went to the mall with Mum-Mum, it happened to be a yucky day outside too, so I didn't feel guilty having the kids at the mall :)  Anyway...of COURSE we had to ride some rides and this time Bubby got to join in the fun!  You can tell he was excited right?! :)

Uhh Mom, she's strangling me here?!  Gonna help me or just keep snapping pictures?!


We had to rush out of the mall to get Reaggie to her first "big girl" hair appointment with Miss Ashlee, the girl who cuts my hair.  Reaggie loved it!!  Ashlee has the nerve to be getting married, SOOO I had to squeeze in a trim before her THIRD birthday pics!!

Just some cute kiddos hanging out together :)  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment