Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back in NC...

We made it back to the NC State on Thursday afternoon and it was sooo great to be home!  Gran drove with me back so now I am officially spoiled with having another set of hands in the back between my mom driving up with me and Gran's trip back.

On Friday morning Reagan had a birthday party to go to for her sweet friend Emmy.  Of course since we had been away we had to go to Target before the 11:00 party to get the gift.  We manganed and Reagan had a BALL at the Tumble Gym.  Bubby liked it too :)

Reags couldn't get enough of the balance beam

Happy man even without a morning nap!

After the party we came home for naps.  We had dinner outside and then Gran, Reags, and I went out of ice cream.  It was such a pretty night.

Gran's flight back was Saturday morning, so the girls went out to breakfast and then to the airport.


Apple juice and water...at the same time!  Silly girl!

Reags and I had a fun morning of running errands together on Saturday.  She was a trooper :)  It's always nice to have one on one time with her...she is just so big and cracks me up.  How on earth is she a week away from being 3??

Now we're back to "normal" and enjoying the long Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment