Sunday, May 27, 2012

While in PA...

After getting back to my Mom's at about 1:45am on Monday morning, it was SO wonderful to be greeted by my kiddos at 6:30!  I really did miss them a lot!  I was going to take them to the park, BUT it started raining as we got there, so we wound up meeting my mom for a couple errands and then I took the kiddos back for lunch and naps.  On Monday evening Heather came over and I was SO excited to see her sooo sweet baby bump!  We had dinner, chatted, hung out, and ate ice cream until about 11!  It was great catching up and talking baby :)

Tuesday morning Reaggie and I went to pick up J so that we could go to the Herr's potato chip factory.  They do a free tour of their factory, which is so fun.  You get to see how pretzels are made and, of course, chips!  They even give you chips HOT off the press...they are DELISH!  It was a fun little tour and then we had lunch in the little cafe.


Across the street from the factory is this great creamery, so we just HAD to see if they were open.  It was our lucky day because they were!  We all enjoyed our yummy ice cream outside!

total raggle muffin!!


Such a mess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment