Saturday, May 26, 2012

Parker Turns 3!

On Saturday, May 12 Reagan was BEYOND excited for Parker's third birthday party!!  She had ballet in the morning and then right after was the party.  ( I am LOVING having 10:00 parties....seriously, it's the best time of day!)

Parker's party was at Jumping Beans, an inflatable bounce house, SOOO it has kind of hard getting action shots, but based on the sweat factor of the kids, I would say everyone had a great time!  I even got in for some fun, but I think I committed the cardinal sin of bounce houses, I was bare foot...gah!  Oh well...I wasn't in there long and I knew my feet were clean :)

The birthday boy with his Cars cake!

Reagan could NOT wait to sing Happy Birthday...she kept asking over and over and over again when we would sing to Parker!

This little man LOVES ice cream...he was crying because Daddy wasn't feeding him quite fast enough!

The sweet birthday boy and Reaggie...it is so hard to believe Parker is THREE and Reagan is just a week away...how did that happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment