Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lately

Things have been crazy around here...having a walker and a crawler is exhausting! :)

Keith had a good day at work last Thursday, so we decided to have a "celebration" with ice cream!  Who doesn't like a little celebrating?!


Devouring some cheese!  ...that was supposed to be for our homemade pizza!...


BUSY MAN!

SOOO on Friday morning I took Landon to the allergist...I was TOTALLY dreading this.  I KNEW he would be pricked to make sure he didn't have any allergies.  I told myself over and over to keep my cool and not LOSE it.  Well I did really well, until we started talking about pricks.  The nurses came in to do it and sweet Landon was so happy to see them.  Poor guy had no clue.  We laid him on the table and he did SO great for the first 6 or 8, then he started to cry.  It only last seconds to do the 18ish pricks, but still it's just so pitiful.  My heart just broke.  I was crying just as badly as him.

Look at this poor back...


The GOOD news is though that LTK isn't allergic to any of the fruit or any of the "top 8" things (which includes peanuts and eggs!).  He MIGHT have a slight allergy to shrimp and cashews, but I seriously am NOT planning on giving him those things anytime in the near future.  He was such a trooper!  I was SO relieved too...now why the heck does he still get a little red around his eye sometime?!  Noone seems too concerned, so I guess I won't be either.

We celebrated on Friday night by going out to dinner...seriously, this is a rare treat for us these days.  Both kids did great though and we had a good time!

Saturday Keith took R to ballet and then I ran a few errands that afternoon.  I kind of just needed a little "me" time.  After last week it was totally necessary for my sanity :)  Saturday afternoon we were invited to a Kentucky Derby party.  I felt so bad because it was a frieckin' monsoon the whole time!  They had a bartender, a bluegrass band, and it really would have been SO much fun if it wasn't raining so badly.  We stayed until just after the derby finished, it was fun to be there though.

Sunday we had the Greene's (baby Evie and parents) over for lunch.  It was so great to see them!  Reagan LOVED playing with "baby" Evie.  She is getting SO big!  The funniest thing was how she and Landon were "arguing" over certain toys.  And it starts!  We had a lot of fun though.

Sweet little Lion after his bath...I was hoping Keith was zooming in on his face and not getting my arm in the picture :)

SOOO that's what's been going on.  Reagan's had school this week and then yesterday we hit up the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment