Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was so nice.  Saturday night we went to a cook out the Buzan's, which was delish!  We lasted until 7:30, which is pretty late for us :)  I know, fun right?  Landon was on the verge of a meltdown, but he was a good man!

Sunday morning Keith took Reagan to Marbles for the morning!  They had so much fun together and went on a lunch date to Panera afterwards.  (Reags was funny because she said "Mommy, Daddy not take Reaggie to the upstairs kitchen that I play on with Brooklyn.  Next time you and Landon come too."  I, later, asked Keith if he took Reaggie to the upstairs and he said "no, I didn't even know there was an upstairs."  Now he knows :)  )

Sunday afternoon neighbors from Langhorne, which is where we lived from when I was about 5 to 13, were in town.  Mrs. Keeling and Amy were able to stop by for a visit and it was SO great to see them.  Amy's husband is a college baseball coach and they were in town for a couple games.  I can't even think of when the last time was I saw Amy and I know I haven't seen Mrs. Keeling since our wedding.  Needless to say it was GREAT to see them!!  The kiddos slept for a good chunk of their visit, but Landon woke up first (obviously!)  and when Reagan did get up she was in such a special mood...seriously, couldn't have been any more grouchy!  Oh well...that's just how it goes :)




We grilled out on Sunday night...



And on Monday we went to the pool!  Reags was SO excited...I guess Landon was too because he didn't take a morning nap.  They both did great and we had so much fun!!  Landon loved the water and Reagan just has no fear.



Love his little crossed tootsies!



PURE excitement!




We came home from the pool for naps and Landon discovered how much he loves Sister's car.  It's so funny because he loves to sit in it, so to be honest, it keeps him contained for a few minutes so I can maybe cook dinner?! :)  I think we know what this man is getting for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment