Wednesday, October 3, 2012

14 Months!


Yesterday this sweet man turned 14 months old.  It's funny because I remember that I didn't do a 13 month post for Reagan, just like I kind of skipped over that with Landon too.  Oh well, atleast it's fair :)

This month Landon is BUSY!  He is so funny, he has the sweetest personality (most of the time!).  He isn't talking anymore then "aww dum", "dadadada", and on a good day "mam" :)  Hopefully that changes kind of soon because he can "uh uh uh" until the cows come home!

Here is my list of what Landon has been into this past month:
* Spinning!  He loves to spin around...I prefer when this is done on carpet, but clearly that doesn't always happen!
* Pointing
* RUNNING!
* We went on Monday to get some fall/winter shoes...because his foot is so chubby, I was almost convinced he would be wearing this sandals all fall and winter ;)  Thankfully the sweet girl at Stride Rite found us a cute pair of sneakers in a size 7 1/2 XW (that were on sale!) and we scooped them right up.  Landon looks like such a big man in them!  I think he gets mad that he can't just rip them off his feet like his sandals!
*He continues to LOVE toys that he can push!  Cars, walking toys, the popper thing, chairs...if he can push it around he is a happy man!
* CLIMBING!  Where did this come from!?!?  Landon is going to hike Mt. Everest one day I think...he loves to climb on everything!
* With the nicer weather brings LOTS of outside time and the boy LOVES being outside!!  Again, pushing toys around is his favorite thing right now.  He also likes bubbles, chalk, and kicking balls.  He loves to go on walks too.  He loves to check things out!  He loves being outside SO much that we have had a few tantrums when it's time to come in...sorry sweet man, Momma's gotta make dinner somehow! ;)
* Dancing...oh my word can the boy shake his booty, probably one of the cutest things ever!  He loves to dance :)
* Loves Reagan!  When I say "Landy, want to go get sister at school??" he goes right to the door!  Precious :)  She is so sweet to him (most of the time) and calls him "Sweetheart" or "sweet baby"
* Blows kisses!
* Throwing and kicking anything and everything :)
* Loves sleeping with a lovey and always curls up with a few of them and his blankey
* Still wearing 18-24 month clothes...I anticipated 2T for the fall/winter but they are SO long!  2T tops will be fine I think :)  I also have him in size 6 diapers.  We were having a soaking problem at night, so to size 6 we went!

Landon man, I adore you!  You are the most precious boy and I love you to pieces.  You keep your momma VERY busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment