Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spook-tacular!

On Friday afternoon we headed up the road to The Factory for their annual Spooktacular!  This was a total last minute decision...a friend told me about it and I was thinking, I don't think so...but it was an excuse to get another wear out of their costumes and a little extra trick or treating never hurt anybody ;)  I am actually SO glad we went...it was so fun!!

The sweetest Cinderella I've ever seen...I literally was tearing up putting on her makeup and curling her hair.  She just looked so beautiful!  I was having flashes of dances, proms, and her wedding day...

Cinderella's doggie, Bruno, was NOT thrilled with his costume!  He wanted to rip that thing off the minute I put it on :)

The following sequence, again, is HILARIOUS to me!  It shows how much Landon LOVED being a doggie...

okay, what is this thing on my head?

get it off...

seriously...get it off!!!

I'll do it myself then!

GET OFF!

Success!

Finally...


Look at her...gosh, I LOVE this!!

My beautiful princess :)



After my photo shoot with the kiddos we stopped by the bank to see Keith and to show everyone the cuties!  Keith wound up walking over to the Spooktacular with us, which was unexpected, but I was thankful for the extra hands :)  It was slightly crowded!





(Disclaimer:  I wore this same outfit last Friday I know...I was not thinking Keith would be going with us therefore did not think I would be in any pictures!  I know it doesn't matter, it's pictures with my kiddies!)


They had a little photographer there to take pictures...our princess shot!

And look who we saw!!  Brooklyn...how cute are these Cinderellas?!

It really was such a cute little event...we will surely have to go back next year!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- Landon and Andy HAVE TO meet!!!!
    And, ohmigosh, how beautiful does sweet Reagan look?? Her hair looks sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete