Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Two Cuties Catch Up

Last week was a good week...I took like no pictures, I'm not sure why...  We went to a new park a couple times last week, which both kids loved!  Reagan loved making new friends there and saying "this is mommy and my baby brother Landy."  It was so sweet how she was sure to introduce us :)  Sweet girl! 

The weather was just beautiful so we also had lots of playtime outside and went on LOTS of LONG walks!  (they both magically get quiet when they are in the wagon...)  Reagan seems to be over her cold, Landon had it last week and is just about over it now, however guess who has been blessed?!  ME!  Yuck!  Mommies aren't supposed to get colds!  Oh well...I'll keep sipping my airborne and popping some Tylenold Cold.

Just a couple pics of my cuties before taking Reags to school on Friday!


Running away from me...typical!  ALWAYS on the move :)



Saturday we met up with Heather, Baby Evie, and Starks at the mall.  (Reags was BEYOND excited to see "Baby" Evie!!)  Sarah (Starks) was in town for the weekend, so we met up for lunch.  I wish we had more chatting time, as 95% of my time was devoted to my precious kiddies, but it was still great to see each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment