Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Long Weekend in PA

Last Friday morning we loaded up and headed to the PA state for a long weekend visit!  Keith had off for Columbus Day, so that made for a nice excuse :)  ...not to mention there was a certain sweet little baby born that I just HAD to meet!

Within approximately 10 minutes of walking in the door Mum-Mum and Reags were busy icing and decorating some yummy cupcakes!



Silly boy!  He was SOOO happy to be OUT of that carseat!

...and within approximately 10 mintues, this was 1/8 off the mess this guy had already made!

Pretty cupcakes!

Saturday morning the day started early!  I got up, dressed and headed to the grocery store to pick up ingredients to take dinner to my friend Heather, who just had the baby, that afternoon.  After the store I helped get the kiddos dressed and ready, then out the door to pick up J by 9:30.  Once I got J we met everyone else at Milburn Orchard for a morning of fall fun.  The weather was originally supposed to be gross, but it turned out to be a great day!

Mom and J


The spider web!

Someboyd LOVED the slide!

Cute!


WEEEE!!  Inflatables are always a good time!


PLEASE tell this little man that he needs to SLOW down...does he not look 5 in this picture?!?!
(Those are his new big boy shoes!)



Having SO much fun in the hay!



After Milburn, we got home in time for Landy man to go down for a nap and I left to go see baby Tobin James!  Tobin was born on September 28, a week and a day late :)  He is just the most precious thing and such a peanut.  He weighed 7lbs. 10oz. when he was born.  Such a sweet boy.  I LOVED my snuggle time with him...I got LOTS of baby time :)


The sweet Chronisters :)  SOOO happy for this family...Tobin was a long awaited blessing!



Sunday morning family snuggles :)  Landon loves to "walk" Bailey around the house now!

Helping Pop-Pop with some pancakes!

Opening and closing the oven...SERIOUSLY!?!?

We hung out at my Dad's on Sunday!  I ran to the grocery store and got Reagan this pumpkin kit that came with 3 pumpkins and paint...I figured a fun little Sunday afternoon project :)  WELL, after doing my laundry yesterday, I discovered the paint was NOT washable.  I am SO mad!  Her adorable outfit is ruined as is my BRAND NEW sweater I had on, that just happened to be ivory!  Ughhhh!

On Monday we went to see Grandpa for a bit and then met J at the mall for lunch and a little shopping.  Keith and Landon left after lunch so Landon could nap, but apparently he had other plans for his daddy.  (Is it bad that I was secretly happy that Landon decided not to nap!?  Let's just say by the time we all got home from the mall Keith was already having a cocktail! ha!)  Anyway, the girls stayed to shop.  Mum-Mum and Pop-Pop bought the kiddos some very cute new outfits, which was so nice!!  Since Reagan was such a good girl in Gymboree, also very opinionated about what she liked and didn't like, I told her she could go to the Disney store to pick out a treat.  We walked out with some Pocahontas jewelry! (it's actually pretty cute and even matched her outfit!)


After the Disney Store Mum-Mum asked Reags if she would like to Build-A-Bear (talk about being spoiled for the day!).  Of course Reags loved the idea!!  She was sooo cute making her bear.  I have thought about taking her a few times and we just haven't, but I think she is kind of hooked now!  They were so sweet in there and just so happened to have a Cinderella dress for her new bear, who she happened to name Cinderella!

Fluffing the bear, which was a little loud ;)

Giving her bear a bath

Finished product!!

It was a great few days in the PA state...busy as usual, but so much fun.  Tuesday morning we were on the road before 9.  Let me tell you, that car ride with Keith in the car really is a lot less stressful, although I think I will drive next time and he can be the activity director :)

1 comment:

  1. what kind of a KIDS activity kit doesn't come with WASHABLE paint??? That is crazy. I'd be hot mad too. And, I agree-- we might need to keep Andy and Landon on opposite sides of the state-- can you even imagine them together????!!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete