Monday, October 15, 2012

A Bride and an Artist

Reagan decided to get all jazzed up as a bride last week...is she hot to trot or what?!  I told her she better not wear a short little above the knee number when she gets married ;)  She said to me, "look mommy, I'm getting married."  I had a Father of the Bride moment when Annie tells George at the dinner table she's getting married and all he sees is his little girl saying that...kinda had a little tear just thinking about it!  Get me through the age of 3 first though please! :)


Landon also decided he wanted to play with sister's crayons, SO I decided we would see if my big man wanted to color.  He didn't really understand what to do, even after a lesson from his other mother sister.  He, in true boy fashion, banged the crayon against the paper for awhile before scribbling back and forth.  It was very cute and he was quite proud of himself!


Mom seriously!??!  Can I not even COLOR without you taking my picture?!

This white shirt lasted all day, well until snack time when you see some lovely chocolate teddy graham remnants :)


The final masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment