Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hill Ridge Farms!

On Saturday morning we kept traditon going and for the 2nd year in a row we headed to Hill Ridge Farms with the Davis'!  The weather couldn't have been better and the kiddos all had a blast!

Little background...I LOVE this jon-jon on my Landon, HOWEVER it did not like him!  What you don't see in this picture is the fact that EVERY snap up and down his legs were undone at this point!  haha...he is just too big I guess.  It's a 2T/3T and I was thinking he could maybe get away with it next year too...not so much!  Needless to say I snapped him back up for a couple pictures and then it was time for an outfit change!

Running in the maze

Sweet Parker

Outfit #2...it was approximately 3 seconds later that I got STUNG!  The bees there are terrible...I am SO glad it was me and not one of the kiddos.  I am SO nervous about them being allergic...it's scary to think about.  (My finger is still throbbing...I need to google to make sure that is normal.  That thing got me good!)

Queen of the hay!

Train ride time!


The Davis Family...look at sweet Reid!  Such a trooper at 2 weeks old :)

Do my kids look thrilled or what?!


Sweetness in the pumpkin field

This guy LOVED running around all the pumpkins!

As you can see...

He even picked the perfect one :)



It was such a fun day!  We love going to Hill Ridge...this is our 4th time, we went with Reags as a baby for the first time.  After we left we all felt brave and ventured to the Carolina Ale House for some lunch.  Everyone did great!

1 comment:

  1. We went there last weekend and I swear to you, I thought I saw you 4 different times! I was on the hunt for your family!!! And the bees were terrible then too-- wonder why?? My friend's son got stung on the face :( I wish we got to see you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete