Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin Time!

On Sunday morning we ventured to the "country" to get our mums and pumpkins from the same place we have gone the past two years.  Last year Landon man was a just about 2 month old who was snoozing in the car...a lot changes in a year :)  It was a beautiful day!
What are all of those orange things?!

Stud!

Reaggie found the perfect one for her room

Love this boy!
There was another couple there, so I asked them to take our picture.  I'm not sure how, but she managed to make it just about as fuzzy as possible...oh well! :)

This bulldozer...oh my...my sweet girly girl has talked this thing non-stop since!

Being a boy...playing in the sand with a truck :)


Landon loved the doggie...we hated he was in the cage!

Weeeeee!
(How about her get up?!  ha!  She insisted on it...whatever!  It just screams fall doesn't it?!?!)

Someone also LOVED this too!

Pumpkins are drums right?



Finished product

It was a fun morning out!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the fall???  So many fun things to do and the weather...I can't wait for the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment