Monday, October 29, 2012

Go Pack and Leaves

Saturday was a big game day around here...NC State played Carolina and obviously in this house it was all about the RED!!  (and YES somehow even Reagan agreed to wear her "Go Pack" sweatshirt!)  Even though the game didn't turn out as hoped for, in this house anyway, we still have a couple of the cutest State fans around!

Landon taking all of Keith's clothes out of his laundry basket and then putting a few back in ;)

Ummm...she is hilarious! 
"Shoot Mommy, I didn't put my bra on today!"


Laundry basket rides...yes, I worked up a sweat pulling them around our bedroom!





Does that kind of look like a smile from Landon?!  Because it isn't...he did NOT want another picture taken!  Family pictures should be really fun in a couple weeks... :)

Keith SO kindly took the kiddos out for a bit on Saturday and I got ready in peace and then ran several errands.  It was so nice...I got a lot accomplished and just enjoyed the cool weather and the quiet :)

As soon as I walked in the door though both kids were crying, Keith was asking me how to make sweet potatoes, and both kids were attached to my leg, pretty sure it was the same leg too...like I said, I enjoyed my quiet while I had it.  Since Keith was making dinner, I put on comfies and the kiddos and I headed straight outside.  They are SO happy outside and for that I am very thankful!  We have a LOT of leaves in our backyard, which is so fun.  First I had this great idea of going on leaf hunt around the yard and filling up buckets with leaves...Reagan bought into a little longer than Landon, however it wasn't long before he was hightailing to the swingset.  SO I raked up a pile of leaves for Reagan and Landon to jump in and they were having a blast!




Ready, Set....

GO!



After dinner, Reagan did my hair and put jewelry on me and a visor...fancy huh?!

Then it was time for bed... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment