Friday, October 26, 2012

Picture Fix

Happy Friday!!  Here are some pics of the kiddos from this week, mostly from Wednesday morning before school...they are just too darn cute! (if I do say so myself...)

Insisting on posing with a princess Valentine's Day card...okay?!

Starting to get annoyed...

Totally annoyed :)

This cutie has been saying "eeeez" for "cheese" lately and it's too cute!!  This is full on "eeeez" face!

Look at this boy...how on earth is he this big?!?!

Sweet shug...yes, he was playing with a princess Valentine too! 

Attempt at a timer-mode picture before school...worst possible angle of me, but a pic with my kiddos none the less :)

Now this series of pictures is LANDON to a T!!!  He thinks he is a hot shot going into the pantry and can reach the cereal shelf...so he sneaks on in, grabs a box, brings it out to the kitchen, takes the bag out of the box, and goes to town on a little snack!


CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!

Notice how 99% of the Apple Jacks are falling onto his shirt, therefore onto the floor!

I LOVE this picture...such a sweet, sweet, happy big boy!

I also LOVE this one too...look at that face?!?!  He is T-R-O-U-B-L-E and knows it!

Num, Num, Num!!
Bailey is never too far from either of the kids when they are eating and he is smart because he always tends to get a little something!

Somebody does not like it when Daddy has to leave for work...it literally takes Keith about 5 minutes to leave because Landon keeps giving his kissy lips and wanting hugs, which then results in Reagan wanting the same attention and then Landon wanting it all over again...it's pretty cute and I'm pretty confident that this Daddy doesn't mind one little bit!

Fireman Landy to the rescue?!

This was taken at about 8:00 on Thursday morning...you can see Reagan STILL eating, because it takes her 12 years to finish a meal, Bailey waiting oh so patiently for SOMETHING to drop, my house trashed, and fireman Landon getting that hat on all by himself!  The day continued to just as lovely as the morning had been...let's just say I had to have my own little "mommy meltdown" which included tears over a stupid lady at Michael's that totally ticked me off, a failed, flopped Apple Cake that I was to take with dinner to the Davis', yogurt splattered all over me, and a bird trapped in the top of our garage storage area...just to name a few ;)  We have those days and hey, a good tear session is sometimes just what one needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment