Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Week Check-Up

...just a day early! Reagan will be 2 weeks old tomorrow, but Momma has a haircut appointment and couldn't make a doctors appointment that day, so we went a day early! :)

Reagan was all fresh and clean from a bath this morning and ready to go! She has gained more weight, weighing 8 pounds 10 oz!! GO GIRL! She still is not up to her birth weight, which they like for the baby to be by 2 weeks, but she is so close!! They want us to go back AGAIN next week to make sure she is still gaining. If she is, then no more appointments until her 2 month check up!

It was funny because we had so many questions for the doctor today. I think my number one thing is how to do I know if she is dressed comfortably? I don't know if I should have her in just a onsie because it is so hot out or in a little sleeper?!? Turns out I think we have been doing just fine with her outfit selections, but I am ready for that body temperature to regulate and for Reagan to pack on a little more weight so she can wear all of her adorable 3 month clothes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment