Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Shopping Adventure!!


Reagan and I ventured out today for her first shopping adventure with Mommy! (After her doctor's appointment on Thursday we did go to Sam's, but I made sure we were in and out of there!) We had to run out to pick up a couple things for Daddy!


Right after I fed her early this afternoon, we were on our way. (Well first I had to figure out how to fold up the stroller to get it into my trunk. After grabbing the instruction manuel, I figured it out and then we were on our way!) Our first stop was Macy's! She did a great job...started to cry a little in the Polo section, but that's probably because I was going to spend too much money on Daddy! :) As we were looking in the baby section she just snoozed away! Such a good girl! We didn't last long in Macy's because I really didn't want anyone else to breath on her. I know I will get over that sooner rather than later.


Here is my shame for the day...our second stop was the ABC Liquor Store. We had to get Keith a little something from there (picture to come tomorrow!) and I just had to take Reagan with me. The guys in the store were so nice though and kept saying what a pretty girl she was! I told them thank you and that I had to agree!

Overall, our first trip out was a total success! I know that was just the first of MANY MANY MANY shopping adventures with Reagan and I! :) Lord help us if she likes to shop as much as her Mommy...hopefully she likes the deals just as much as I do too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am surprised that you waited so long to teach Reagan the ropes of a good shopper!! I am sure she will have her mom's savy ability to find a bargain even in the most expensive stores. She will also learn how to "exchange" so that she always saves lots of money on her bargains!! Love you guys!!
    Nanc

    ReplyDelete