Monday, June 15, 2009

Heart Murmur?

Thank you sooo much to so many of you for checking in on how Reagan's doctors appointment went with the cardiologist today. To say I was nervous is an understatement, but I just had a gut feeling that everything was going to be okay.

We got to the doctors office and they had to take Reagan's blood pressure, weight, and height. (She has shrunk an inch from her conehead and has gained another ounce!) Reagan was such a good girl taking her blood pressure, we were sooo proud of her! She just sucked away on her binky.

Finally it was time to see the cardiologist. He was a SUPER nice guy and listened to Reagan's heart. He said he heard a VERY LITTLE something, but it was totally normal in newborns. I said, "THANK GOD!!" (Keith laughed at me!) We were sooooo relieved!! (I think he could sense my relief because he said to not loose any sleep over this...haha...he read me pretty well.) The doctor didn't feel it was necessary at all to do an echo, but we do need to go back in six weeks just for a follow up. He said it is very likely that he won't hear anything at that point.

Thanks again for checking in and we are soooo glad that there is good news to report! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment